How Do You Take Your Daily Dose?
November 20, 2020
We love hearing from our Absoluters about the many myriad ways you take your daily dose of Absolute Collagen! In fact, recently we carried out a poll in our Absoluters Facebook group to learn the most popular ways to take AC - straight from the sachet, or mixing it up in your favourite food and drink. And the results are now in!
It turns out, a massive 76% of you take your daily dose straight from the sachet - just the way Maxine takes hers, as it happens. The remaining 24% mix in in with something else - and what a selection of mixers there are! From honey and hot water to swirling it into a yoghurt, our Absoluters are a creative bunch!
Ways To Take Absolute Collagen
Our sachets are designed to be effortlessly effective; each 30ml dose contains 8000mg of premium hydrolysed marine collagen, Vitamin C (which aids with the absorption of collagen into your body), and a hint of natural lemon flavouring. 8000mg is the ideal dosage for your body - any more than this, and you can’t absorb it as effectively. You don’t need to worry about mixing or measuring the correct amount - we’ve done all the hard work for you, ensuring each sachet is the optimum dose.
Our all-natural ingredients keep things super simple, with no fat, sugar, or cholesterol - just the perfect amount of the good stuff for your skin, hair and nails. We do recommend taking it straight, but we also understand the taste and texture isn’t to everyone’s liking. So here’s some of the ways our Absoluters serve their daily dose…
And if you’re looking for a fresh new way to incorporate your daily dose of Absolute Collagen, we’ve got you covered. We’ve put together some gorgeous new smoothie recipes that are packed with goodness and super easy to make - the perfect mixer for your daily shot of collagen!
So, the big question is: how do you take yours? We always love hearing your recipes, thoughts, and feedback - get in touch to share yours!