LACEBY LTD TRADING AS ABSOLUTE COLLAGEN
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. YOUR ATTENTION IS PARTICULARLY DRAWN TO THE SECTIONS TITLED “OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU”, “UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE AND CONTENT STANDARDS” AND “RIGHTS YOU ARE GIVING US TO USE MATERIAL YOU UPLOAD”.
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website https://ie.absolutecollagen.com (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us
https://ie.absolutecollagen.com is a site operated by Laceby Ltd trading as Absolute Collagen (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09659752 and have our registered office at Absolute Collagen, 49 Greek Street, London, London, W1D 4EG. Our main trading address is Absolute Collagen, 49 Greek Street, London, London, W1D 4EG. Our VAT number is GB229335894.
To contact us, please submit a query via our online contact form, (https://ie.absolutecollagen.com/pages/contact), call us on 091 423 425 (open between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday) or write to us at Laceby Ltd, Absolute Collagen, 49 Greek Street, London, London, England, W1D 4EG.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
If you purchase goods from our site, our Consumer Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to the sales.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. Provided you have given us permission to contact you, we will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for taking all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you should contact us immediately using the contact details below.
If you forget your password we will reset it upon request and send it to the email address, which you specified when you registered. Your account can be cancelled at any time by contacting customer services.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use. We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if you violate these website terms or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in our best interests to do so.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the site. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
The limited license does not include the right to;
- frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose the site or any portion thereof;
- create any derivative work based upon either the site or its contents;
- collect account information for the benefit of another party;
- use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising our name or our trade marks; or
- use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extracting tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
How to complain about content uploaded by other users
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us using the contact details above.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Consumer Terms and Conditions of Sale.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied on our site, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
How we may use your personal information
Uploading content to our site and content standards
Whenever you submit a review or question about our products to our site, this involves the upload of your content (including photographs if you so wish) to our site. If you submit content to our site, you must comply with the content standards set out below. All of these standards apply to any and all material which you upload to our site (Contribution).
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in the Republic of Ireland and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Include child sexual abuse material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal content or activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Laceby Ltd trading as Absolute Collagen, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
You warrant that any Contribution complies with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any Contribution will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described below.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out above.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Monitoring and Enforcement
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including that in review of our products. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
We reserve the right to:
- remove or refuse to post any user content for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- take any action with respect to any user content that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such content violates our terms, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the site or the public or could create any liability for us;
- terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the site for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these website terms; and
- without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the site.
However, we do not represent or warrant that we can review all material before it is posted on the site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted.
Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We shall have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described herein.
Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the website and across different media including to promote the site or our products forever;
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence for other users, partners or advertisers to use the content for their purposes forever.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Criminal Justice (Offences Relating to Information Systems) Act 2017. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us using the contact details above.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade marks are registered
The EU registered trade marks of Laceby Ltd include the following non-exhaustive listing:
|Registered word marks||Registered figurative marks|
You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our site above.